PRO Series Inverters
1000 & 1800 Watts - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
Performance inverters designed for RVs and boats
UL 458 approved MSW Inverters with Transfer Switch and Hardwire Input.
Designed for RV and marine electrical systems that already have a battery charger or generator installed, Xantrex PRO Inverters deliver modified sine wave power for small appliances, TVs, and other onboard electronics from a battery bank.
The Xantrex PRO Series Power Inverters are the perfect complement to generators when shore power is unavailable, to quietly and efficiently provide household power when needed. The PRO Series design is both user friendly and versatile. These power inverters feature a detachable, digital remote control to display precise inverter, AC source and battery status information from one convenient location. A built-in transfer switch automatically detects when generator or shore power status changes to ensure power is always available.
Both 1000 and 1800 W models are designed for demanding RV and marine conditions. They meet FCC Class B regulations to eliminate interference potential with other electronics, while UL 458 certification means they meet strict RV and marine safety standards. Versatile enough to be mounted either horizontally or vertically, these inverters can be easily installed to fit into any compartment. Conformal coated boards also minimize the chance of problems from moist operating conditions.
- 1000/1800W inverter easily powers TVs, small appliances, and other electronics
- Built-in 15A circuit breaker to protect GFCI connected loads
- Up to 15A/20A pass through for hardwired loads for XM1000/XM1800 respectively
- Digital remote control displays power output, AC source and battery voltage
- Detachable remote control can be mounted wherever convenient
- Conformal coated electronics provide moisture resistance
- Designed to be hard-wired using a terminal strip or by connecting AC through a GFCI receptacle (included)
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground fault protection