Battery Fuse & Holder
For safe operation of your inverter, Xantrex's Battery Fuse and Holder is a recommended accessory that offers you over current-protection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a discontinued product. Model TFB300 available while stock lasts, TFB200 and TFB400 are not available.
Installation Component for Inverters and Inverter/Charger Systems
Provides over-current protection for system wiring.
For safe operation of your inverter or inverter/charger system, Xantrex’ Battery Fuse and Holder is a recommended accessory that offers over-current protection for the cable running between the inverter and battery power source. The Battery Fuse and Holder has a cover that protects from inadvertent contact with the battery fuse and posts, and the fuse is Class-T rated to allow for momentary surges without blowing.
As current passes through any cable, heat is generated. If the inverter draws more current than the cable can handle due to heavy loads, excessive heat is produced. The fuse can handle a certain amount of excess current but is designed to blow when the safe limits are exceeded, protecting the cable from deterioration or permanent damage. Proper sizing of the cable and fuse are important in ensuring that these hazards are avoided. For specific recommendations, refer to the inverter or inverter/charger owner’s manual.
- DC rated, UL listed high current Class-T fuse
- Protective clear removable cover protects against inadvertent contact
- Available in 200, 300, 350 and 400 amp models
- Dual post design to reduce arcing
- Easy to change, user replaceable fuses
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 x 2.0 x 7.0”
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Hardware: 5/16” (on TFB200)
- 3/8” (on TFB300, TFB350 and TFB400)
- TFB200 200 A fuse block and holder
- TFB300 300 A fuse block and holder
- TFB350 350 A fuse block and holder
- TFB400 400 A fuse block and holder
- TF200 200 amp replacement fuse
- TF300 300 amp replacement fuse
- TF350 350 amp replacement fuse
- TF400 400 amp replacement fuse