Automatic Generator Start
Xantrex's Automatic Generator Start is a stand-alone unit that provides automatic On/Off operation for your generator. Compatible with any inverter/charger system except Xantrex MS/RS Series.
Starts and stops your auxiliary generator automatically
Xantrex’ Automatic Generator Start (part#84-2064-00) is a panel and a control module system that provides automatic activation for your generator. It can be configured so that any combination of low battery voltage or air conditioner activation starts the auxiliary generator. After running for two hours, the system will automatically stop the generator.
The AGS has a user-friendly interface that displays important system information for setting and monitoring generator start and stop-times. Light Emitting Diode (LEDs) display status, Quiet Time and the time zone settings, allowing you to set desired start and stop times.
- Enables the user to set quiet times, preventing inappropriate generator operation
- Compatible with any inverter/charger system (except Xantrex MS/RS Series)
- Compatible with various Onan and Powertech generators (see specifications)
- User interface simplifies setting of operational times and time zones
- Setup options include thermostat start and voltage start
- Connector option available (requires wire harness)
- One year warranty