Xantrex Alternator Regulator
With the Xantrex Alternator Regulator, you can turn your high output engine alternator into a powerful three-stage battery charger.
Regulates 12 volt P-Type Alternators
Designed for mobile power applications, the Xantrex Alternator Regulator (part#84-2006-01) turns a high output alternator into an intelligent source of charging. Multistage regulation provides optimal charging voltage for common battery types including flooded, gel, AGM and Optima batteries. With optional alternator and battery temperature sensors installed, the Xantrex Alternator Regulator protects against heat stress on the batteries and alternator, while maximizing charging performance. Start delay and soft ramp features reduce belt and engine wear, and the Amp Manager function adjusts the maximum alternator output.
- Selectable charging programs for gel, AGM , and optima deep-cycle flooded batteries
- User programmable system time and voltage values
- Equalization mode
- Color coded LED display
- Industry standard wiring harness and detailed installation instructions
- Encapsulated for resistance to marine environment
- One year warranty
- Optional Battery Temperature Sensor regulates charging based on battery temperature
- Optional Alternator Temperature Sensor protects against alternator overheating