Freedom SW 3000
3000 Watts - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
"If you are looking for a high end pure sine-wave inverter and high capacity charger, I highly recommend you give the Xantrex Freedom SW3000 a serious look", says Kevin Mckenzie of Toy Hauler Adventures. Click here to read his in-depth review.
Pure Power. True Value.
The Freedom SW Series Inverter/Chargers feature premium sine wave performance, hard-to-match pricing, and a trusted brand in one package. The feature rich 3000-watt model packs a powerful 150A charger and is configurable for customized applications. It is compatible with the System Control Panel and the Automatic Generator Start.
View the base 2000-watt model of the Freedom SW Series.
The Freedom SW 3000 inverter/charger is packed with features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today. It features premium sine wave output with high surge capability and temperature compensated, power factor corrected, multi-stage charging to meet power needs of demanding loads including inductive motor loads.
The Freedom SW 3000 inverter/charger provides 3000 watts of utility grade AC power to operate commonly used AC-powered electronics such as plasma television sets, microwaves, entertainment systems, computers, printers, power tools, refrigerators and much more.
- Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment.
- Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for proper charging in a vareity of climate conditions
- Ignition lockout feature prevents unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power*
- Wide operating temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Dual input / Dual output AC interface
- Compatible with the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start** (Part# 809-0915)
- On/off remote control panel with 25’ cable included (Part# 808-9002)
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Meets CSA, UL458 (with marine supplement), ABYC and FCC Part 15, Class B requirements
*When used with the remote panel
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Integrated, resettable AC breakers