Freedom SW 2000
2000 Watts - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
Pure Power. True Value.
The Freedom SW Series Inverter/Chargers feature premium sine wave performance, hard-to-match pricing, and a trusted brand in one package. The base 2000-watt model packs a powerful 100A charger and is available with an optional GFCI.
View the feature rich 3000-watt version of the Freedom SW Series.
The Freedom SW 2000 inverter/charger features pure sine wave output and power factor corrected multi-stage charging to meet power needs of today’s sensitive and sophisticated electronics. It provides 2000 watts of continuous sine wave power to operate commonly used AC-powered electronics such as plasma television sets, microwaves, entertainment systems, computers, printers, power tools, mini refrigerator and much more.
- Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment
- Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for all climate conditions
- Wide operating temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Ignition lockout prevents unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power*
- Adjustable low-voltage disconnect
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- On/off remote control panel with 25’ cable included (Part# 808-9002)
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Optional GFCI (part# 808-9003)
- Meets CSA, UL458 (with marine supplement), ABYC and FCC Part 15, Class B requirements
*when used with On/Off Remote Switch
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection on units with GFCI option