1000 & 1800 Watts - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
With modified sine wave output, Freedom HF 1000 and 1800 Inverter/Chargers are designed to run entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller boats, RV’s, and trucks. The Freedom HF 1800 is compliant with KKK-A-1822 standard for use in EMS applications.
"If you are looking for an affordable, easy to install and use Inverter/Charger, the Freedom HF1800 should be your first choice", says Darryl Skelton of Toy Hauler Adventures. Click here to read more.
Compact inverter/chargers to power the comforts of home on your boat, RV or truck.
The Freedom HF inverter/charger is available in two sizes: 1000 watts with a 20-amp charger and 1800 watts with a 40-amp charger. Both Freedom HF models are designed for demanding marine and RV conditions. Temperature-controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. Both models include an automatic transfer switch and a detachable digital remote control panel display that provides precise system information and can be mounted wherever you require the information.
- Designed to power demanding loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Removable digital display to provide system status
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip, or by connecting AC through GFCI receptacles (included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications
Check back later for more information.