Freedom HF - NEW GENERATION
12V, 1000W/20A, 1000W/55A, 1800W/40A - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
FREEDOM HF REDEFINED.
No Messy Wiring. Quick Installation. Minimal Battery Drain.
The new generation Freedom HF is equipped with quick-connect AC terminals and ignition lockout capability. The quick-connect AC terminals enable quick installation eliminating the need for strain relief clamps. The ignition lockout feature helps to minimize battery drain by disabling the inverter when the ignition is turned off.
"If you are looking for an affordable, easy to install and use Inverter/Charger, the Freedom HF1800 should be your first choice", says Darryl Skelton of Toy Hauler Adventures. Click here to read more.
The Freedom HF Inverter/Charger is one of the smallest, lightest, and most affordable inverter/chargers in the market today. The Freedom HF Inverter/Charger features modified sine wave output and is designed to operate entertainment systems and small appliances in boats, RV’s and trucks. The Freedom HF is available in three models: 1000 watts with a 20-amp charger, 1000 watts with a 55-amp charger and 1800 watts with a 40-amp charger.
Some of the key feature enhancements include quick-connect AC terminal block on both AC input and output for incredibly easy installation. The ignition lockout feature minimizes battery drain by disabling the inverter when the ignition is turned off.
- Designed to power demanding loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Removable digital display pre-attached with 25’ extension cable for remote system monitoring
- Ignition lockout feature helps to minimize battery drain
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using quick-connect AC terminal blocks or by connecting AC through GFCI receptacles (included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL certified to UL458 for use in mobile RV and commercial applications
Product & Tech Videos