Freedom HF EMS - NEW GENERATION
12V, 1000W/55A, 1800W/40A - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
FREEDOM HF REDEFINED.
Pre-wired AC & DC cables. 12V ignition lockout. Easy drop-in replacement.
NEWS: Freedom HF EMS Inverter/Charger picked as a HOT NEW PRODUCT at EMS World Expo. Check out JEMS magazine's June edition for details.
The new 'ambulance ready' version of the Freedom HF series of inverter chargers is available in two models: a 1000W model with a 55A multi-stage charger for large battery banks and an 1800W unit with a 40A charger for applications requiring more AC Power.
The Freedom HF EMS Inverter/Charger is one of the smallest, lightest, and most affordable inverter/chargers in the market. Designed exclusively for the EMS market, the Freedom HF EMS Inverter/Charger is designed to operate a wide variety of electronics and appliances in emergency and specialty transport vehicles.
The Freedom HF EMS comes equipped with pre-wired DC cables with Anderson Connectors and a pre-wired AC shorepower cable and plug for simple installation and ‘drop-in’ replacement. The all new ignition lockout feature helps to minimize battery drain by disabling the inverter when the ignition is turned off.
Ignition-controlled 12 Vdc, 20-amp fused, power module operates onboard DC loads. Multistage charging helps ensure that batteries are recharged quickly and efficiently. All models are equipped with a built-in automatic transfer switch and dual GFCI receptacle. Detachable digital remote control panel display provides precise system information
and can be mounted at a convenient location for remote monitoring.
- Designed to power small appliances and other onboard electronic equipment
- Removable digital display pre-attached with 25’ extension cable for remote system monitoring
- Ignition lockout feature helps to minimize battery drain
- Auxiliary 12 Vdc power module
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired or by connecting AC through GFCI receptacles (included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- Complies with KKK-A-1822
- ETL certified to UL458 for use in mobile applications
Product & Tech Videos