XPower Powerpack 1500
120 Vac / 60 Hz
The XPower Powerpack 1500 system consists of a battery pack that stores electricity, advanced electronics that convert 12 volts of DC power from the battery pack to household power, an AC power panel that contains two standard outlets, and a DC power panel that is used to operate 12 volt products.
"As a home backup power source, the Xantrex XPower Powerpack 1500 is a very good choice", says Carl Duguay, Editor of TOOLreviews. Click here to read his in-depth product review.
Backup Power for Emergency Preparedness
The XPower™ Powerpack 1500 is a backup power system that can supply up to 1500 W of household electricity and is an excellent alternative to a generator. It’s quiet and has no fumes, fuel or moving parts, making it safe for indoor use. This mobile workhorse can also be used outdoors, and operates a wide variety of electronics including communication devices, power tools, full-size appliances and more. Combined in a rugged cart, the XPower Powerpack 1500 can be easily wheeled from room-to-room or outdoors over rough terrain.
- Operates 120 Vac or 12 Vdc products anywhere
- Sealed, non-spillable 51 amp-hour AGM battery
- High surge protection and automatic over-temperature and overload shutdown
- Low voltage alarm and shutdown prevents deep battery discharge
- Battery level indicator confirms charge level
- High power 12 Vdc connector
- Two three-prong AC outlets
- Padded grip towing handle is removable for easy storage, and built-in side handles allow for easy lifting
Emergency power: operates essential appliances such as a fridge, cordless and cell phone, radio, fan, lamp, home security system, microwave, sump pump and more.
Work productivity: operates power tools such as a drill, belt sander, circular saw and more; powers communication devices such as a laptop, desktop and monitor, printer, fax machine and more.
Indoor and outdoor recreation: operates a TV, blender, video game console, portable cooler, coffee maker and more.