Backup Power for Emergency Preparedness
The XPower™ Powerpack 1500 is a backup power system that can supply up to 1500 W of household electricity and is an excellent alternative to a generator. It’s quiet and has no fumes, fuel or moving parts, making it safe for indoor use. This mobile workhorse can also be used outdoors, and operates a wide variety of electronics including communication devices, power tools, full-size appliances and more. Combined in a rugged cart, the XPower Powerpack 1500 can be easily wheeled from room-to-room or outdoors over rough terrain.
|Models ||Part number ||Input voltage ||AC receptacles |
|PowerPack 1500 ||802-1500 ||12V ||2 |
- Operates 120 Vac or 12 Vdc products anywhere
- Sealed, non-spillable 51 amp-hour AGM battery
- High surge protection and automatic over-temperature and overload shutdown
- Low voltage alarm and shutdown prevents deep battery discharge
- Battery level indicator confirms charge level
- High power 12 Vdc connector
- Two three-prong AC outlets
- Padded grip towing handle is removable for easy storage, and built-in side handles allow for easy lifting
Emergency power: operates essential appliances such as a fridge, cordless and cell phone, radio, fan, lamp, home security system, microwave, sump pump and more.
Work productivity: operates power tools such as a drill, belt sander, circular saw and more; powers communication devices such as a laptop, desktop and monitor, printer, fax machine and more.
Indoor and outdoor recreation: operates a TV, blender, video game console, portable cooler, coffee maker and more.