Xantrex PowerHub 1800 - US Version
A Clean, Green, Backup Power Solution
Have you ever wondered how to create your own renewable energy or backup power system for your home, business, cabin, or cottage?
Introducing the Xantrex PowerHub, the first backup and renewable power system that allows you to independently create your own energy.
The PowerHub converts power stored in your deep cycle batteries to 1800 watts of household power to operate your essential applications. It provides an affordable, high output, primary power solution for an off-grid cottage or cabin, as well as backup power for grid-connected homes when the power goes out. Setting up this power system is simple and hassle-free with built-in fuses, breakers, and cables. The PowerHub is designed to be part of a system that allows you to easily connect to and charge your batteries with solar and wind inputs, and allows for pass-through generator output or generator charging of the batteries as well. And, its advanced automatic power transfer switching ensures your essential applications keep running in your grid-connected home should the power go out.
- Modified sine wave inverter/charger with battery box
- Designed to include a generator as part of the system; generator power can pass through the unit to the AC outlets, and recharge the batteries
- Integrated transfer switch
- 40-amp three-stage charger
- Four AC outlets with hardwire option
- Two DC inputs for solar and/or wind connections
- Full-feature LED display for system monitoring
- MSRP $899.00 USD